keskiviikko 13. heinäkuuta 2016

LETS MAKE A VIDEO

Tonight I can't sleep because of reasons. So I try to fill the empty space from the blog. This night I went to the bar with couple of my new friends, other volunteers. We talked about what we are going to do after this month. I still don't know if I get to school, so I didn't have much to say. But I had fun, even if I can't sleep now. In one moment I felt like I need to get away from there, but one of the volunteers told me to stay with them. And I'm glad that I did stay.

But yesterday I started to practice video editing. It was fun to learn everything again. I made just 30 second video edit,  but it took about an hour to make it. It's hard, because we have lots of material, because we film every day.

These days I've been walking around the city, even if my legs hurt really bad. I don't know any other way to move from one place to another. But I can always keep breaks and take some pictures with my phone.







The first two pictures are from the old bridge. In first one you can see the new walking bridge and river that has no water. Second one is the castle or something like that. Some day I will find a way to get there. It's a long walk and mostly uphill, so I don't know if I can make it.

Next three pictures are from Plaza España. Our final event is going to be there. Plazas are important to people here. There are bars where they can go after work or at evening. The drinking culture is very different than in Finland. You don't really get drunk, you only just drink one beer with people and then you keep going. I did that yesterday with my mentor. Okay, we juts went to nearest bar to drink beer from Murcia and try some special snack from here. We ate chips with pepper and lemon. It was good, I need to try that at home too. 

Last one is from our hostel. There's not much to say about it, it's some kind of artistic sculpture. It hangs from the roof in the staircase. I think it looks nice, so I took a picture from it.

But that's all from this night, I try to be more active with this blog.

- Anni

1 kommentti:

  1. Moi! Kiva lukea sun blogia, kirjoitat hyvin. Lorca vaikuttaa tosi kivalta paikalta. Tsemppiä vielä seuraavalle kahdelle viikolle!
    - Sini

    VastaaPoista