lauantai 2. heinäkuuta 2016

LEARNING SOMETHING NEW

Today we still had volunteer training. We had a quiz about Lorca and I learned lots of new things. I didn't know any answers and people talked a lot in Spanish, but it was still fun. We even had to go outside and ask from local people questions. Like how to flirt in Lorca and what people do here at Saturday nights. I have noticed that not many people talk English in here. I'm glad that some people of your group speak Spanish, so they can help if we don't understand. 

Last night we went to center of Lorca and there was music and dance show. It was awesome, but I did a poor choice of shoes and now my legs hurt. It was about 20 minutes walking to there. 
I tried to take picture from there, but it was already dark so you can't see anything from that. We drank some bad beer and watched dancers and listened that awesome music. 

Today was hot day, as always, but in hostel here is air conditioning. It's nice and maybe it's even too cold sometimes. But I still like it, it reminds me of home. I took a picture from park that is front of hostel. At evening we sit in there, there's also local people. Last night they even brought their own table and chairs there. You don't see that kind of thing in Finland. 

One thing that confuses me is how bars work. You just order something and they don't ask for money then, you can pay at the end of the night. How they can trust that people really would pay? 

But I think that's all I need to say today.

- Anni


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti