maanantai 4. heinäkuuta 2016

HIGH ABOVE CITY

Last night we were at place where you could see the whole city. It was amazing, you could really see really far and it looked like city lights were blinking. I think that's because of the hot air, like there is some kind of steam in the air. We were there till 3 am and some people still stayed there. We drank beer, of course, and I get to know that you can buy it in big, 1 liter, bottles. It was really fun to be there, we singed and some of the people played guitars and ukulele. They are very talented.


Tomorrow we start working. My first working day starts with summer camp. I'm in video group, so I don't have workshop days. We just go everywhere and film stuff. I'm pretty exited, but at the same time I'm nervous because I don't know any Spanish and there comes kids who don't speak English. I started to look for some games for us to play at summer camp. My sister sent me list of games and I'm at the page 32 of 72 to read it. 

I realized today that I haven't shown anything about this youth hostel, so here is a picture from our room. Our room is South Park themed. There isn't any cabinets so my part of the room is pretty messy. To organize things I need somewhere to put my stuff. 


Today others went to Aguilas (I think it's written like that) to beach. I didn't want to go because I needed rest. I didn't sleep well at night so I spend this day at hostel. It was really quiet, here's only few people with me right now. But I think that others will come back soon.

- Anni


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti